Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sun River











We left Friday morning for Sun River, and after many errands and too many bathroom breaks, we were on our way. Travelling with 4 kids by yourself is interesting to say the least! It will be tha last time I take a trip like that. We finally arrived at 10pm, yes, 11 hours later. We had been talking about the hot tub all day, so I unlock it, take the huge cover off by myself in 30degrees, and we all get in. Awhile later, Tsion announces she has to go "shinte" (bathroom) and that is when we discover the sliding door has locked behind us. Here we all sit on the back porch....and the kids are starting to panic! We are all baked, and have no clothes, no towels and no shoes. 10 minutes later a couple happen to be walking by, and a yelled over the fence (I do not want to know what they thought) that I was stranded in the hot tub with 4 kids, and could they please call the lodge? Luckily we were rescued 20 minutes later by security (since Dad never showed up like I promised)! The rest of our trip was fairly uneventful after that.....and I told the kids they would remember that trip forever.

No comments: