I had mentioned that Tsion prays by song some nights. Her first and favorite song she learned in America is Your Name by Phillips, Craig and Dean. Here is the chorus that she sings and you can hear the song here.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=31979027
This has been her song of choice lately, and she has to "sing it to God" and that means staring at the ceiling. :)
Your Name is a strong and mighty tower
Your Name is a shelter like no other
Your Name, let the nations sing it louder
Cause nothing has the power to save But Your Name
*Proverbs 18:10 (New International Version) 10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.
*Psalm 61:2-4 (New International Version) 2 From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. 3 For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe. 4 I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment