Friday, September 28, 2007

A Misundstanding

Before bed last night Tsion came downstairs crying and said she didn't want to go to school today. She said her teacher was talking to another teacher and said she had a "bad attitude". Knowing this was possible I said "Did you?" "No." She cried some more and I said I would ask her teacher tomorrow.

Finding the way to ask a teacher you have known for a week about a "she said, she said" comment is a little tricky. But I asked her this morning and right away she know what I was talking about. Her and another teacher were talking about Tsion...in semi-close proximity, thinking she wasn't paying attention (ha!). She went on to say how "bubbly" she was. As she said that she had seen Tsions' face change....but was sure she had not heard. But, Tsion had heard "Bad Attitude".....do I use that too much at home?? (I was proud cuz she made the link in her head as they both started with "b"). :) Anyway, her teacher went on to say how much she liked her and how infectious she was.......yada yada.....This afternoon she got of the bus and said "My teacher said I am Buboly".

No comments: