Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just when you thought....

we had vanished. :) I cannot believe I haven't posted in a week. I have been keeping up reading all my blogee friends, but cannot get motivated to post. Maybe it is the rain and clouds! We went to Wenatchee last weekend for an AAI adoption weekend camp-out. We had a great time, thanks to the Littles ( and others) for planning the event! It was great to see the kids all together, and meet all of our list friends face-to-face.

I also have been busy (not sure if I want to admit this) reading a certain series of books. So far this summer I have read a ton of books.....mostly about Ethiopia, adoption, or Africa. The last 4 days, I have finished a certain series from Target. I will admit that the girl who rang up my purchase ( she was about 16) asked me if I was buying this book for myself. How embarrassing. But, I needed some easy reading and a break! If anyone else will be purchasing a book on August 3, you know what it is. ;) Here is a re-cap in pics.....


Leavenworth, Washington. Gotta love these grampas!

If you know Tsion, you know she HATES dogs. She was bitten in Addis by a rabid dog, and had a series of rabies shots in her stomach. I have no idea how old she was when that happened. But she LOVED this dog, and spent an hour throwing the ball to him. It was so sweet!

Tsion and a friend from Ethiopia. We all went to the embassy in Addis together Jan. 07

We stopped at a river to play on the way home.

Sami and Lance, making a dam.


Josh, busy collecting Fools Gold.

No comments: