Monday, January 14, 2008
Were Back!!
What a whirlwind. With such great intentions of updating the blog in Addis, we were thwarted quickly by a virus via our flash drive at an "internet cafe" (i.e. internet in the back room, with bed frames in the front). Our team had an amazing time, and we all learned a lot. What did I miss the most? My pillow. What was I glad to come home to? Smooth roads, and that I am not smacking my head on the top of a taxi (no padding) every 5 minutes. :) What do I miss about Addis? The people and the sweet kiddos faces that I saw every day. Since the virus is still here, I will be s-l-o-w-l-y downloading pix and updates! Oh-and if you sent any Christmas cards after the 18th, our mail was stolen for 2 weeks when we were gone, so I didn't get it. Welcome home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment