Mercy is a Young Lifer that we met last year. Actually, she was the only h.s. leader who I remembered from last year, because, she MADE me dance. There is proof out there, just don't try and find it. Keep in mind, she is the only one in 20 years, including Lance, who has made me dance.
Mercy LOVED all of my kids, especially Tsion and Josh. Her and Josh were so close, it was as if they had been separated at birth. They were so fun together! It was great to see.
Anyway, while we were painting one day, she asked if I had an Amharic name yet. Kind of confused I answered no. Then she said, "Your name is Natnesh, which means Mom to all." Yes, I was very humbled, felt so blessed and could have cried.


This is Mercy's brother. The day that he came to YL was "Gentlemens Day" in Ethiopia.
Some of the boys were dressed up, and I questioned the ones that were not! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment