A funny thing happened when we were camping. One night we had 3 extra boys. The big boys slept in the tent, and we had 3 kids in the tent trailer with us. One of the boys rolled and talked all night. So, when he started talking early in the morning, I was used to it, and tried to ignore him. Until I heard "dude, help me, help." We grabbed a light, looked over, and he was hanging onto the edge, and had fallen out the backside. We laughed so hard!
As I tried to go back to sleep, I remebered that Tsion had come INTO the trailer earlier. When I had heard her come in, I could not believe I did not hear her going out (the door is very loud). She had told me she went to the bathroom, and laid down and was quietly crying saying she was scared. Since I was boxed in between one sick child and Lance, I was not very sympethtic. It was later I realized, that she had fallen out too! The next morning, she said she had slept on the rocks. What an awful mom! Here I was telling her to stop crying, and there was nothing to be scared of. Evidently, the boys had set up that side, and did not velcro the top down. Next time, they will remember that step!!

No comments:
Post a Comment