Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Are You Serious?

I have mentioned in previous posts that Sami and Tsion are VERY picky. Picky about everything. No honey buckets (a big one with sports!), certain foods, no spots on bananas, and under no condition if a piece of food falls on the table are they going to put it in their mouth. There was even a day when one of them dropped a UNpeeled orange on the ground and declared they would not eat it. I do know they were cared for and fed, and have many pictures of them growing up. But, I also visited their home.

Tonight my barbqed burgers were too done for Sami's liking, he said they were too DRY. It was time for the Best Dinner Comment ever:

"There are starving people in Africa eating out of garbage piles."

Sami looked at me like he was going to be sick.

"They do not."

I didn't know what to say next. If he didn't see it in ET (which I find hard to believe) we all just watched Invisible Children. Then he said:

"Fine, show me."

Then I thought, it would be easier to take the ferry and go to Seattle.

"Fine, I will."

No comments: