Thursday, August 9, 2007

Putt-Putt Golfing

I took the kids putt-putt golfing today. We have all been sick all week, so we needed a fun outing. This was the first time I had golfed with the kids since the Hilton in ET (not recommend for serious golfers)! We had a great time, till the 17th hole. I had told the kids to stay off the green while others were golfing, course Tsion was on the side, right next to the "pond". Next thing I know, she is in the pond, up to her stomach. It was VERY hard not to laugh, which most of us did after I got her out. She on the other hand, did not think it was funny. Do you know how gross that water is?
BTW, I won. I have to rub it in a bit, cuz mom doesn't win very much. ;)

This is golf in ET at the Hilton. If there is a golf course nearby, my family can find it. Notice that Tsion couldn't stay off the "green" there either. BTW golf is not very popular in Ethiopia. :)

No comments: