This girl thing is new to me. Tsion is a great delegator/mom and likes to pretend she is the boss. I laugh as she points at the boys and tells them what to do, being the youngest. The other day we were in the GAP, she has been there twice since she has been home. We were trying a couple things on (thanks mom) and the gal came over and asked if she could add the item I was holding in the dressing room. Tsion looks at her, flings her item over her shoulder and announces "this too"!! There are no words to describe what I was thinking.
One of the very first things she discoved when she came home was the nail polish in my drawer. We have painted her toes a few times (not as many as she would like)! The other day I came home with a well deserved pedicure, and she dropped to the floor crying because she did not get to go. I told her we would do her toes when we went to California, so now she thinks that is what Disneyland is all about, she gets her toes painted. ;)
One of the sayings she stole from me that she tries to use to her advantage is "Cuz I am 5." She uses it all the time on the boys.
This was a conversation I had with her as I was shooing everyone outside last week:
me: "Tsion, outside."
Tsion: "I don't have to go outside."
me: "Why?"
Tsion (shugging her shoulders): "Cuz I am a princess."
We have our hands full, and our work cut out for us........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment