Sunday, June 29, 2008

You Ain't Seen Nothin' Till You Have Seen Us Dance!


At the end of the week the kids get to join in the "program". You can see Zach in the "duck tape" zebra costume, Tsion is the bee, and Sami is the elephant. This was Tsion's first time, and it cracks me up that she will just go for it, and look like she knows what she is doing. Keep in mind, this is in front of 600+ high school kids!

2 comments:

Paula said...

It looks like you're all having so much fun! I asked dh...sure you don't want to change vocations and become a YL director??? LOL! Then...I read about the mice. NEVERMIND! ;o) I was SO looking forward to watching the kids dance but the video said it was no longer available??? :o(

shell said...

i want to see the video but it wont play!!!!!!