Sami is LOVING school. This week is teacher appreciation week, and here is what he wrote to his teacher. I love the fact he still gets his words reversed!
Dear Mrs. H,
I am very glad that I am in your class.
I very like this school.
Thanks for being my teacher.
Sami
One thing that drives him crazy is that the lunch ladies make him grab a milk with his lunch. He has hated milk since he came home... reason being that I do not let him dump a bunch of sugar it. (In case you are concerned, he does take a calcium supplement every day!) So I wrote a note on the back of his lunch card, excusing him from having milk. That led to a discussion on honesty, because he wanted me to write "Sami cannot have milk because he is allergic and will throw up."
The other day as everyone was talking after school he pipes up by saying...."There are too many girls in my class, I cannot choose a girlfriend." Oh MY! :) Glad he is not lacking in the self-esteem department.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So cute!
I just have to tell you...I just read your post about the call to prayer and watched the video! I could have written that post! I LOVED the call to prayer. That was probably my favorite thing about the trip...one of anyway. I would just lay there and think...I am so in Africa!
Stacey
Post a Comment